Saturday 1 August 2009

Puppy love

I haven't posted much over the last week because a) there hasnt been much to report and b) we had a new puppy on Monday so I've been preoccupied with the fluffy bundle of joy!

I haven't done much exercise either this week (I had planned to do loads but spent my time throwing a ball around the kitchen instead lol)..having said that though, my weight seems to have stablised in the low 130's.

I was reading the pups menu for the day and calculated he probably eats more than I do!

Milk for breakfast, scrambled egg & yoghurt for a mid-morning snack, meat for his lunch, more milk with a rusk for an afternoon snack then more meat with a ryvita for his supper. And he wolfs it down, I dont know where his tiny belly puts it all!! Compare that with my yoghurt for breakfast, cupasoup for dinner, apple for a snack and chicken for supper. Think I'll stick with my diet lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment