Thursday 20 August 2009

It's official!...

...I am now a UK size 8!! I have never owned any size 8 clothes in my entire life. I went from age 14 clothes to size 12. Today I bought a lovely size 8 top (it was in the sale) and I fully expected to get stuck trying it on (I have horrible memories of bawling my eyes out in changing rooms) but much to my surprise it fit quite nicely!

Over the past few weeks I've been getting into a rut with my food and exercise. My weight has maintained in the low 130's but now I feel its time to kick start it into the 120's!! I've increased my calorie burning to 800 on the bike and I'm contemplating buying some diet pills (I've been reading about green coffee and it sounds intriguing!). I've always been against diet pills...as far as I was concerned the only pounds they helped you lose were the ones in your purse. I figure a month is long enough to test the pills...if they're no good then I wont bother with them!

I note that my blog has been viewed 25 times. I'm guessing that 24 of those times were me. Oh well...I find it therapeutic to have a place where I can park all my thoughts. I've had a bit of stressed out week but thankfully I seem to have calmed down a bit now!!

Btw - the pup put on 4 pounds in ONE week!!! I really dont know how something so small can eat so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment